If you’re facing financial difficulty you may be eligible for vouchers through the Payment Assistance Scheme. The scheme is available to customers who are responsible for paying for water usage charges and that can provide an original copy of a Shoalhaven Water Account.
Payment vouchers are equivalent to $25 and are issued for use towards the water usage component of your Water Account. This scheme is funded solely by Shoalhaven Water and is designed to assist customers in the short term only.
How do I apply for Payment Assistance?
Start by contacting one of the below listed Agencies. They will be able to assess the water usage component of your Water Account, and if eligible for assistance they will issue Water Vouchers. The Agencies can also help clients with budgeting where appropriate.
- All Saints Community Care - 4423 1099
- Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling - 4421 5365
- Mission Australia Community Services - 4448 2000
- Family Services Nowra - 4421 5499
- Family Services Ulladulla - 4455 5228
- Salvation Army Nowra - 4423 2102
- Salvation Army Ulladulla - 4454 1538
- St Vincent De Paul Ulladulla - 4455 5666
- Waminda - 4421 7400