Food Preparation and Serving

Use this online form to apply for approval to discharge liquid trade waste to Council’s sewer if you operate any type of kitchen facility where food is served or prepared. 

This application will require you to attach a Drainage Diagram showing the location of all pipes and floor drains that convey liquid wastes, including stormwater where appropriate. 

Need help?

Having trouble filling out this form, call us on 02 4429 3125 and we can step you through it.