Our installation process requires a:
- Water development notice number (e.g. DA/CD/SF number)
- Service location plan (which can be uploaded as a jpg or pdf)
A service location plan will assist us with the installation. It must show your proposed location and distances between the control panel and the pump unit, as well as the distance between the pump unit and the boundary kit.
As a guide, the pressure sewer unit must:
- be located so that the residence and any other building can fully drain by gravity to the unit.
- be located no closer than 5 meters to the residence.
- not be more than 10 meters from the alarm panel.
- be in direct line of site from the alarm/control panel. Obstructions are NOT permitted between the unit and the control panel.
This is an example of a Service Location Plan