To apply for a Section 306 Water Development Notice of Requirements:

  1. Complete the below application
  2. Include all the relevant documentation to support your application in jpg or pdf format

Please be advised that fees will apply to your application.

If you have already applied for a Water Development Notice and paid the upfront fee, you can obtain a copy of the Notice here - Request a copy of a Water Development Notice. 

This link will take you to Shoalhaven City Council's DA tracking system.

Need help?

If you are unsure of the conditions outlined in your Notice, contact us on 02 4429 3569 and talk to our Development Unit or email