The Notice is made up of different parts and will need to be submitted as the development progresses, generally the parts are:
- Prior to demolition,
- Prior to issue of Construction Certificate,
- Prior to commencement of construction works,
- During construction of works,
- Prior to “issue of Occupation Certificate” or “release of Subdivision Certificate” or “issue of licence to operate”.
As you complete each condition you initial and date the ‘Applicant Certification’ column for each part. You must keep all relevant documentation together with the Notice, this may include:
- Receipts of payments (eg, Section 64 Charges, contribution to meter fees, pressure sewer unit fees, building over sewer checking fee, etc),
- Documents and infrastructure plans approved by Shoalhaven Water (eg, Pressure Sewer Site Plan, Water and/or Sewer Main Plans, etc),
- Documents (eg, water meter sizing calculations, sewer sizing calculations, etc).
The relevant information must accompany the Notice when submitted for sign off by Shoalhaven Water.