Shoalhaven Water’s Notice is made up of different sections which detail the relevant development requirements.
The Shoalhaven Water Notice is divided into three sections:
1. Application details showing the development proposal, applicant information and the location of the proposed development.
2. The conditions imposed on the development. This is further split into various parts (examples include but are not limited to):
- Prior to Demolition Works,
- Prior to the Issue of a Construction Certificate,
- Prior to Commencement of Works,
- During Construction Works,
- Prior to Issue of Occupation Certificate.
3. Advice to applicant and formal declaration of completion of all conditions and submission of all necessary documentation
Modification of a Notice
If you choose to make modifications to your Water Development Notice you must submit documentation of the proposed changes to Shoalhaven Water for review.
On review, Shoalhaven Water will either make the necessary changes to the Water Development Notice and issue you and updated Water Development Notice; or request you lodge an application to amend your Development Consent.
The application for Modification to your Notice can be made to: email@example.com
Why do delays happen?
One of the most common reasons that delays occur in processing a Water Development Notice is inadequate or the lack of required information on plans and documentation. To avoid delays please ensure you have submitted all the relevant information.