Your Home
Managing Your Account

Managing your water account

Your Water Account is designed to make it easier to see the basic information and it also gives you facts and figures that will help you manage and reduce your water usage.

woman doing washing Your water account makes it easy to see your water usage.

Having the charges for water supply and sewerage services on a single account is recommended by National and NSW Government pricing guidelines as it more easily allows customers to see the nett cost of providing the service.

Consistent with the other ‘utility’ providers where fixed and usage charges are combined to show the real cost of providing ‘utility’ services, your Water Account is issued at the time of our reading your water meter. This is generally done every 90 days to ensure that you have regular information about water consumption at the property. 

A recent water account transaction history can be requested at any time by customers and this will be provided in a spreadsheet format at no cost.