Please note that Council Rates, Water and Sundry Accounts have different Reference Numbers to ensure the accurate allocation of payments to the correct account. Please check that the correct Reference Number is being read when making a payment by credit card or BPay.
Shoalhaven City Council’s Rates and Instalment Notices are changing Electronic bill providers, if you receive electronic Water Accounts from Shoalhaven Water then no change is intended.
Receive and store Water Accounts electronically by registering your details with Shoalhaven Water. New owners must have received an account in their name before being able to register. All accounts issued after registration will then be available to view online. Call us today to find out more or simply follow this link to register.
Direct Debit instalment option allows you to have direct debit transfers from your nominated bank account – pay either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or full amount on due date. Forms for this option can be found below in additional Information.
Get bills and statements sent straight to your online or mobile bank. This option also offers email or SMS reminders helping you to not miss a payment.
Log onto your online, mobile or phone bank and pay your account using your Biller Code and Reference number.
SmartPayIt allows you to make payments on your smartphone anytime, anywhere – look for the QR code on your account. Note that Credit Card payments will incur a 1.5% (for Visa & Mastercard) or 3% (for AMEX) merchant service fee added to the amount payable.
- Use Credit Card option over the phone – call 1300 651 934 and remember to select option 2 for Water Payment.
- Credit Card Online option click here
Note: A surcharge applies to credit card payments. American Express and Diners Club cards are not accepted.
Centrepay is a convenient and easy to use system that allows you to make regular direct payments to your Water Account from your Centrelink payment. Download the Centrepay Form or visit your local Centrelink office for an application. Centrepay application will require:
- Shoalhaven Water reference number 555-071-469-B
- Your property reference number which can be found on your Water Account
- Nowra Council Administration Office – Bridge Road Nowra
- Ulladulla Council Administration Office – Deering Street Ulladulla
- Any Australia Post Office – part or full payment accepted.
Cheque or money order made payable to:
- Shoalhaven Water – PO Box 42, Nowra NSW 254