Our goal is to promote wise water use, and provide the opportunity for schools to become more actively involved in water conservation.
The program has been developed in conjunction with local Shoalhaven schools and provides structured lesson plans and support material which will help you teach important water conservation messages to Primary School classes.
The Tapstar Waterwise Education Program includes:
- A travelling roadshow that is fun and interactive with a live stage performance that includes catchy songs for children to learn
- The kids educational section of this website
- Teacher workbooks which have structured programs of water and wastewater related activities as well as lesson plans
- Accompanying worksheets for each lesson
- Quizzes for students at the end of each stage
The Program has been written to enable teachers and educators to achieve outcomes from the NSW Syllabus, and these outcomes have been highlighted on each of the lesson plans to allow for easy assimilation into the classroom.
For Live Performance bookings please call Shoalhaven Water on 02 4429 3214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org